Personalized Office 365 Support
Our extensive service desk is available 24/7 and offers engaging service quality designed to grow with your business. We offer outsourced or private-labeled options.
Office 365 Support-as-a-Service
The Primus Services team can handle your Office 365 service issues via telephone, email, or live chat.
Our services are delivered by 100% on-shore North American agents and offer the traditional business value of outsourcing your help desk but with customized service delivered by highly-trained, enthusiastic, and patient support agents.
Benefits of outsourcing your Office 365 support to Primus Services includes:
- Reduced costs and increased productivity allows your team to focus on more complicated inquiries
- Our agents are trained to know your business and communicate as an in-house employee, acting as an extension of your brand
- Our extensive knowledgebase provides your clients or customers with quick, accurate, and professional help. This reduces average call times with quicker call resolutions
Service Desk Benefits
Why Primus Services?
Our clients include enterprise organizations from a variety of industries. Our long list of happy clients is a testament to our tailored service.
Primus Services is a telephone and web-accessible support service center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide a centralized point of contact for end-users who need support from IT, including handling day-to-day customer issues, end-user calls, and related service issues. The service is NOT just a call center or expanded help desk. It offers a broader range of services through a more global approach to IT support. Not only can we handle incidents, problems, and questions, but we can also provide an interface for other activities such as customer change requests, billing, and availability management.
Request a Quote
Need a competitive quote? Let’s Talk!
Basic Plan Services Include:
- Gather customer/issue information
- Performance of basic troubleshooting
- Password resets (documentation, access, and approval process defined by the customer)
- Printer or scanner-related problems such as mapping, drivers, and connectivity
- Core application support including Microsoft Suite and Adobe
- Installation of software applications
- Email client support
- Standard internet browser support
- Email setup on mobile devices
- Network access troubleshooting
- Mobile device setup (usage and troubleshooting)
- User account management (creations, terminations, and group management)
- M365 role-based access support
- Escalate issues to third-party IT vendors
- Management of M365 Phishing Campaigns