Personalized Office 365 Support
Our extensive service desk is available 24/7 and offers engaging service quality designed to grow with your business. We offer outsourced or private-labeled options.
Office 365 Support-as-a-Service
The Primus Services team can handle your Office 365 service issues via telephone, email, or live chat.
Our services are delivered by 100% on-shore North American agents and offer the traditional business value of outsourcing your help desk but with customized service delivered by highly-trained, enthusiastic, and patient support agents.
Benefits of outsourcing your Office 365 support to Primus Services includes:
- Reduced costs and increased productivity allows your team to focus on more complicated inquiries
- Our agents are trained to know your business and communicate as an in-house employee, acting as an extension of your brand
- Our extensive knowledgebase provides your clients or customers with quick, accurate, and professional help. This reduces average call times with quicker call resolutions
Service Desk Benefits
Why Primus Services?
Our clients include enterprise organizations from a variety of industries. Our long list of happy clients is a testament to our tailored service.
Primus Services is a telephone and web-accessible support service center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide a centralized point of contact for end-users who need support from IT, including handling day-to-day customer issues, end-user calls, and related service issues. The service is NOT just a call center or expanded help desk. It offers a broader range of services through a more global approach to IT support. Not only can we handle incidents, problems, and questions, but we can also provide an interface for other activities such as customer change requests, billing, and availability management.
Request a Quote
Need a competitive quote? Let’s Talk!
Basic Plan Services Include:
- Gather customer/issue information
- Performance basic troubleshooting
- Server-based password resets (documentation, access, and approval process defined by the customer)
- Email password resets
- Printer mapping and connectivity issues
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, and Lync)
- Installation of basic software applications
- Email client including outlook, outlook express, windows mail, and MAC mail
- Standard internet browser support including chrome, internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and safari
- Email setup on mobile devices
- Core application support including Microsoft and adobe
- Printing or network connectivity support
- Software/application-incidents on Microsoft or mac systems
- Printer or scanner related problems such as mapping, drivers, and connectivity
- Remote network access (initial setup and troubleshooting)
- Mobile device setup (usage and troubleshooting)
- New user creation
- User group management
- User account organization
- Terminated user disabling